Combining the most modern ICT technology infrastructure and a friendly human-machine interface the passengers can enjoy a 300Mbs broadband internet when waiting the next bus. No more time spent with smartphone in buffering videos in YouTube or Netflix.
Be careful not to loose our your trip….
- LED DISPLAY (Time Schedule/News/Adds)
- LED TOUCH SCREEN (Best Route/Time Schedule/Traffic Info/Weather)
- ANTENAS (Free Wi-Fi)
- SENSOR (Special Needs)
- USB PORT (Mobile Battery Charger)
- CAMERAS SECURITY
- TICKETING MACHINE
- Start: 2016
- Status: On going
- Where: THRUONE Facility
- Pilot Project: Technology Park of São José dos Campos – SP – Brazil
- Potential Target Market: 5,000 Units